About the Company
Our company is a consumer technology company who first set the bar in our product category when we released our first product release almost a decade ago. Since then, we have continued on our path of innovation using the finest components and employing superior craftsmanship to create sleek, sexy products that produce superior results. It is our mission to become the heralded brand of choice among connoisseurs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization of the company’s social presence.
- Grow brand awareness, increase fans and build an online community.
- Schedule, create and post content on social networks.
- Engage followers.
- Provide customer support via social media channels and online forums.
- Craft and execute a strategy to acquire UGC (User Generated Content).
- Deliver reporting weekly, quarterly and annually for social media metrics.
- Monitor emerging social media trends, identify tactics that will help reach our target audience and implement them effectively.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop multi-channel campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Create and execute a strategy for the growth and management of company’s influencer program.
- Source and/or create photography, graphics and videos.
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters and other communication materials.
- Write web page, brochure and ad copy.
- Attend industry events in surrounding areas.
- Assist in coordinating events hosted by the company.
- 2+ years of experience growing online communities and developing and executing social media campaigns.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or related fields preferred.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Takes pride in being creative, results driven, detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the natural ability to be a storyteller and communicate that through various platforms.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the proven ability to be concise and compelling brand voice.
- Experience with public relations preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Interest in health/wellness and/or cannabis industries preferred.
Benefits for working for us
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
- Creative and fun environment.
- Be an integral part of a growing team that strives for excellence.