DAVINCI is a consumer technology company who believes in empowering the cannabis experience. Having set the bar in the vaporizer category since our first product release in 2011, DAVINCI continues in its path of innovation and its mission to become the heralded brand of choice among connoisseurs.
Like our namesake, we see opportunity where others see impossibility. We are here to rethink vapor: to develop a vaporization experience that delivers unprecedented levels of purity and precision. This means more than superior craftsmanship, it means using the finest components and software that puts the control into your hands.
About the Position
This full time position is responsible for social media strategy, execution and optimization. In addition to managing the core social channels, this position is responsible for reputation management across numerous channels, as well as managing influencers. This position’s goal is to amplify the company’s voice, further engage consumers, extend brand awareness and acquire new fans of the brand.
Being a Social Media Manager isn’t a nine to five job. Even with the most careful planning, some engagement, monitoring and posting may also be required outside of business hours. We're looking for someone engaging and that can really talk the talk and walk the walk. Events may also occur outside business hours. Flexibility is required.
Areas of Responsibility
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization of the company’s social presence.
- Grow brand awareness, increase fans and build an online community.
- Schedule, create and post content on social networks.
- Engage followers.
- Provide customer support via social media channels and online forums.
- Craft and execute a strategy to acquire UGC (User Generated Content).
- Deliver reporting weekly, quarterly and annually for social media metrics.
- Monitor emerging social media trends, identify tactics that will help reach our target audience and implement them effectively.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop multi-channel campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Create and execute a strategy for the growth and management of company’s influencer program.
- Work with marketing team to create and execute a content calendar.
- Write blog posts, articles, newsletters and other communication materials.
- Write web page, brochure and ad copy.
- Attend industry events in surrounding areas.
- Assist in coordinating events hosted by the company.
- 2+ years of experience growing online communities and developing and executing social media campaigns.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or related fields preferred.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Takes pride in being creative, results driven, detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the natural ability to be a storyteller and communicate that through various platforms.
- Excellent copywriting skills with the proven ability to be concise and compelling brand voice.
- Experience with public relations preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, adapting to continually changing priorities and ambitious project timeframes.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Interest in health/wellness and/or cannabis industries preferred.
Benefits for working for us
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available.
- Paid time off.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
- Creative and fun environment.
- Be an integral part of a growing team that strives for excellence.
Salary Package Value: Above $50,000/Year
About Us : We are a Fun and Driven team based in Las Vegas, Nevada who pursue perfection. Having designed, developed and manufactured selling vaporizers.
Why Work Here?(Vaporizer)• Las Vegas, Nevada About Us : We are a Fun and Driven team based in Las Vegas, Nevada who pursue perfection. Having designed, developed and manufactured selling vaporizers.
• Fun environment • Opportunity for growth •Occasional international travels
Las Vegas, NV