CNC Machine Set up & Operator 1st and 2nd shfits
- $24 to $28 Hourly
We are seeking a CNC Machine Set Up & Operator (2nd Shift and 1st shift) to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. Must be able to Set-Up and operate Two different types of machines VMC’s, HMC’s, TMC’s, Co2 Lasers, Fiber Laser, Break Press and /or Robotic Welders. Produces machined parts by setting up, and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Ability to apply light program edits to Mills, Lathes, Break Press, Lasers and /or Robotic Welders by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and simple trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret blueprints
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires basic understand of blue print reading, leadership capability and ability to solve problems.
Vapor Bus InternationalBuffalo Grove, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.