Vapewild Retail Operations LLC, one of the nation's fastest growing e-liquid retailers, is looking for a talented and energetic Sales Associate to join our Carrollton, TX store team!
As a Sales Associate for VapeWild you will ensure an enjoyable, convenient, and successful shopping and buying experience for every customer that comes through our doors. Your goal will be to create an experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long term relationships with new and existing customers. Authentic conversations will be key to achieving this goal.
If you are a service minded individual with a passion for vaping then we would love to speak with you!!
- Greets and listens to the customers at all times in order to provide in depth production knowledge and build long term trust.
- Creates an atmosphere of excitement and fun on the sales floor.
- Understands and listens to the needs of the customers and share knowledge to help meet those needs.
- Provides customers with product and service information to help them make informed choices.
- Utilize the Point of Sale system in order to process payments, refunds, and exchanges.
- Be a vaping subject matter expert in order to provide knowledge about juices, hardware, promotions as well as to answer any and all customer questions and inquiries.
- Proactively manager operation of the store to include forecasting weekly sales, labor, and replenishment.
- Help to maintain overall store cleanliness; including but not limited to identifying maintenance problems and communicates those problem to the Store Manager.
- Receives and processes new stock; including but not limited to, unpacking, counting, floor merchandising, and back stocking product.
- Participates in inventory and cycle counts.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous retail selling experience preferred.
- Passion for vaping.
- General computer literacy with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office, emails, and the point of sale system.
- Responsible, dependable, and ethical in every aspect.
- Strong understanding of what excellent customer service looks like.
- Ability to manage and complete tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback.
- Extremely strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize your work and your goals.