Digital Marketing Catalog Assistant
Eagle Automation is a premier oil and gas automation and measurement provider. At Eagle we strive to provide a complete solution to meet all of our customers' automation, measurement, and electrical needs. Founded in 2000, Eagle has rapidly grown to seven locations, spanning from Texas to Wyoming. The deep talent of our team combines technical expertise with a wide variety of product and services to solve some of our customers' largest challenges. At Eagle we are looking for dedicated employees. We pride ourselves on being a safe, ethical, and customer focused organization. We work with our employees to help them achieve their professional goals by providing them with challenging and meaningful work in an environment where they will continuously learn. We are a rapidly growing organization with endless potential for career growth.
Position : Engineering Intern
We are looking for candidates with a technical background to take on this role at Eagle to bolster the technical offering and build the processes and procedures necessary to make this happen. In addition to the technical responsibilities, the candidate would be responsible for learning the Netsuite Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system utilized by Eagle.
About You :
- Technical aptitude and understanding
- Skilled at manipulating spreadsheets, conducting data analysis and learning / optimizing systems
- Self-starter, who required minimal direction
- Have a continuous desire to learn new things
About Us :
- Work hard, love what we do and enjoy time away and outdoors
- Get excited about developing geeky technical solutions that support our customers
- Care more about your values and demonstrated work ethic than your experiences
- Care deeply about succeeding as a team and being part of something exciting
Engineering Intern Job Duties:
- Review and Implement a manufacturing model of company's ERP system (Netsuite)
- Build documentation and processes for how to videos
- Support inventory projects including posting inventory items on Amazon and Ebay
- Support rollout of field ticketing application to capture time and field tickets
- Assisting in the development of new technological offerings
- Develop standardized documentation
- Analysis and improvement of in-place systems and processes
- Identify ways to reduce costs
- Excellent communication skills required (written and verbal)
Undergrad or Grad student in engineering, computer science, or related concentration
General programming experience
NetSuite ERP experience a plus
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com. Please No Phone Calls.
Job Type: Internship
- Engineering, Computer Science, or related Discipline: 1 year
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Vanzandt ControlsFort Worth, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.