SantoLubes LLC, and its’ Blackman Uhler group, is a chemical company that offers contract/toll manufacturing and proprietary chemicals. As a manufacturer of specialty chemicals servicing a wide range of industries, SantoLubes offers a tailored, effective solution to your manufacturing needs at the best value. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have become the proud manufacturers of SantOtizer hand sanitizer that meets the WHO specifications. SantoLubes has an investment in employee training, quality control, research, and equipment so we can provide our customers with the definitive solution for contract and toll manufacturing projects.
Due to our continued growth, Santolubes is actively seeking an outgoing professional to join our team as a Sales Representative to drive sales activity by presenting our various specialty chemicals, hand sanitizer, synthetic fluids and lubricants to new clients as our “HUNTER / CLOSER". You will be accountable for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as servicing existing customers after you close the deals.
- Proven ability as an independent self-starter who is able to thrive with minimal supervision
- Maintain strong cross-functional collaboration skills with peers and colleagues to implement a market development plan for the designated territory
- Action-orientated results-driven approach – complemented by an engaging, professional presence
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Santolubes consultative and strategic selling process
- Clearly articulate the company’s values and identify pain points for customers and prospects to provide the proper solution
- Ability to listen to client’s needs / goals and match an appropriate Santolubes offering
- Staying well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the manufacturing, specialty chemical and fluid markets
- Drive the full sales life-cycle [including prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, proposal writing, closing and account management]
- Ability to close sales in complex, long sales cycles
- Create and execute an effective sales plan focusing on new business
- Build relationships and set face to face meetings with business leaders and key decision makers
- Making prospecting part of the regular routine, ensuring that prospects are being added to the pipeline on a constant basis
- Develop, maintain, and grow ongoing sales pipeline
- Action-oriented approach with demonstrated history of achieving/exceeding sales quotas
- Effectively and regularly use the CRM tool to enter all sales information into the system
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows
- The ability to take on additional responsibilities and perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; majors in Chemistry, Biology or other sciences is strongly preferred
- Manufacturing and/or Chemical Sales experience is preferred
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience
- A proven track record of consistently achieving large sales quotas selling into the Manufacturing market is highly desirable
- Formal understanding of and experience with solution / consultative selling is required
- Familiarity with sales and purchasing cycles as they relate to manufacturing
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills, with proven telephone and customer-facing expertise
- Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic, change-driven environment with an assertive “HUNTER / CLOSER" approach
- A strong knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and CRM products
- The ability to travel as required with reliable transportation to maximize business opportunities
Santolubes offers a competitive base salary, commissions, and bonus plan with uncapped earnings potential, company sponsored benefits program, paid training, business expense reimbursement, and professional career advancement opportunities.
Santolubes is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Why Work Here?Vantage is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies in a broad spectrum of markets and industries. Integrating patented AI and linguistic tools, Vantage offers world-class products and services including award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in several markets, including but not limited to education (both Higher Ed and K-12), government, and healthcare, to name a few.
Great people, great benefits, cutting edge technology, growing organization!