Vantage Labs is a world leader and innovator in the development of advanced software technologies. By combining decades of advanced artificial intelligence, natural language research, educational understanding, and user-centric application development, Vantage provides customers with high-quality tools and resources that foster meaningful interactions between students, parents, and teachers.
Vantage is looking for assistance for our marketing and sales initiatives. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience hands-on analytical, research, and development efforts of our cross-functional team.
The Intern will be involved in a variety of projects that support the needs of our Company. They will work with team members to:
· Compile & maintain first-hand research on project needs
· Develop research reports and presentations
· Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure projects are prioritized and fulfilled in a timely manner
· Will gain additional experience thru job shadowing and assisting several different departments
· Excellent research skills
· Ability to correlate standards across multiple subject areas
· Experience in performance reporting & analytics (bonus but not required)
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, and overall experience using Microsoft Office Suite
· Previous knowledge of website navigation to extract data
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Recent graduate with an analytical degree (Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science etc.)
Vantage Labs is an equal opportunity employer.