Vantage Labs is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. We specialize in providing advanced Software-as-a-Service solutions; we believe our customers should be able to choose top-quality linguistic solutions that meet the challenges of their market and business. Our technology is built on more than 30 years of linguistic research and is integrated with both SaaS and installable products. Vantage's technologies are deployed in many common products and we own some of the most prevalent technology patents in the country.
We are seeking a single Linux, Apache, MySQL/PostgreSQL, PHP (LAMP) developer, also with Angular experience, to evaluate our current, legacy, in-house billing, ticketing, CDR rating, and taxation systems and architect, develop, and deploy a replacement system; incorporating many improvements.
Characteristics and Qualities Needed:
- Knowledge of Database Methodologies with development experience as a Technical lead.
- Experience handling large production applications and experience with performance tuning.
- Outstanding record of professional experience and accomplishment in driving IT transformation.
- Strong domain knowledge in billing, provisioning and order management.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Strong and proven experience designing, delivering and managing service level agreements and performance metrics.
- Technology leadership, including solid understanding of architecture, and full stack implementation.
- Wireless / telecom industry experience with a focus on large scale transformation programs.
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 5 years of experience as a software engineer/web developer with recent, applicable focus on database-driven web applications on a LAMP stack.
- 3 years of experience developing and deploying front end interfaces using Angular
- Deep experience as a full stack developer and architect responsible for every part of the project including requirements gathering, project management, system architecture, infrastructure setup, coding, API integration, documenting and testing. Preferably deploying on AWS services
- Ideally will have an understanding of telecommunications billing systems, including CDR rating engines and complex taxation systems.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, Apache, and general infrastructure/server configuration and administration
- Designing, maintaining and enhancing internal systems, programs and web applications, including e-commerce, marketing campaign tracking, content management and developing mobile applications using hybrids technologies as well as implementing Restful API’s using PHP
- Experience with DevOps tools.
- Experience in AWS cloud and Docker.
- Knowledge on Open Source technologies, Web Services, Middleware, Source Code Management (GIT, Stash) and Cloud Platforms and use this information to set the technical direction for scalability and reduce cost of ownership.
Vantage Labs offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.; paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Work Here?Vantage is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies in a broad spectrum of markets and industries. Integrating patented AI and linguistic tools, Vantage offers world-class products and services including award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in several markets, including but not limited to education (both Higher Ed and K-12), government, and healthcare, to name a few.
Great people, great benefits, cutting edge technology, growing organization!
New Hope, PA