Data Entry Clerk
Vantage Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Lux Life we focus on making sure our clients get the best results! Our experience, ingenuity and imagination offers a complete range of high end interior design services and decoration of commercial and residential outfits in different communities!
Data entry clerks are responsible for inputting a high volume of data from multiple sources into a database, ensuring that all necessary data is being entered and maintained. In addition, data entry clerks must verify and edit data as needed. Aside from the primary duty of data entry, many data entry clerks also perform other general office tasks like scanning documents and answering phones.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Move data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards٫ data recorders or optical scanners.
- Prepare spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Perform verification of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Review and update existing data.
- Collect data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Organize system backups on a regular basis to ensure data preservation.
- Manage paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft office suite/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
BusinessView all jobs at Vantage