Corporate Recruiter – Human Resources (New Hope, PA):
Vantage Labs <www.vantage.com> is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies into a broad spectrum of vertical markets and industries. Integrating patented AI and linguistic tools, Vantage offers world-class products and services, including award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions, into various vertical markets: Education, Government, Healthcare, etc.
As we continue to expand our organization, we are seeking to hire a Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team on a full time, permanent basis in our corporate headquarters in New Hope, PA. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for creating and executing a strategy for identifying and attracting top-performing and high potential candidates in a variety of fields.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain strong communication with all hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, staff development, future growth, and industry trends.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: developing / posting job advertisements (via online job boards & other sources), sourcing candidates (passive & active job seekers), reviewing resumes, screening candidates though phone interviews, coordinating in-person interviews, post-interview follow-up, etc.
- Aid hiring managers in the decision making process by supplying them with any candidate information necessary to make informed, effective hiring decisions.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process, including compensation negotiation and assisting with formulation of offer letters.
- Maintain the company’s resume tracking database & computer files.
- Maintain a pool of qualified candidates for future hiring needs, as well as making recommendations to management to help fulfill their needs.
- Coordinate and run weekly meetings at the office with a focus on employee engagement, business and product strategy and other team building activities
- Assist with additional HR duties as assigned
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR-oriented role, preferably as a Recruiter.
- Proficiency with behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Proven ability to source active and passive candidates by conducting internet research and networking.
- Knowledge of state and federal Employment Law is preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility with management level staff.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS-Office applications, including Word and Excel.
Vantage Labs offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.; paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.