Account Executive Sales, Sports
Vantage Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VantageSportz - http://vantagesportz.com/ - is a national forum for communities, schools and teams to share stories, photos and videos from the perspective of those who know the athletes best – parents, friends, and faculty. We believe technology should solve your challenges. With our data insights, digital and mobile friendly solutions, you'll be able to automate, simplify, and grow faster while delivering a powerful and engaging experience at the same time.
The Account Executive position is the perfect opportunity for a candidate familiar with the mid/long-term sales cycle and who is highly motivated by attractive bonus packages. As an Account Executive with VantageSportz you will assist high school athletic departments create a professional brand appearance and help establish an efficient means by which administrators manage each facet of their athletic program, through the integration and utilization of our platform-solutions. If sports are your passion – bring your A-game--VantageSportz is the place to be.
Key Responsibilities Included (but not limited to):
- Promote usage of VantageSportz websites by networking with High School Athletic Directors, Coaches, Booster Clubs, Youth League organizations, Players and Parents
- Identify new advertising markets, potential clients and propose products solutions that solve client needs
- Solicit Sponsorship from local businesses for placement on VantageSportz Athletic web sites
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new customers in order to sell new programs/services
- Consult with local market company officials and business owners for the purposes of soliciting advertising on local pages on the VantageSportz website and VantageSportz mobile
- Establish and grow your assigned territory through: cold calling; use of our advanced CRM platform; attend regional conferences and league/district meetings; field/create/develop new business opportunities.
- Take ownership and drive the entire sales cycle from open to close.
- Present engaging, high-energy product demonstrations to high school administrators.
- Maintain and service the existing accounts-base.
- Actively communicate user-feedback and ideas to the Product Owner, with the end-goal of making our products better, increase usage and out-perform the competition.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Strong interest in local high school sports
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- 2+ years of inside/outside sales experience; ideally SaaS solutions to K-12, school administrators, athletic staff, referee's, sports clubs or sports facilities.
- Adept in territory management to maximize on opportunities
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in advertising, marketing, sports marketing or management, communication, etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated sales-process aptitude; possessing a relentless attitude and high, self and professional standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated and self-starter, having the capacity to take direction and execute an action-plan
An Ideal Candidate May Be or May Have Been:
- Anyone passionate about sports, especially at the high school level
- Sports Coach, School Teacher, or Athletic Director (past or present)
- Inside or Outside Sales Representative (past or present)
Vantage Sportz offers a competitive base salary; company benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, ID Theft Protection, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, etc.; paid training; and professional career advancement opportunities.
Vantage is an equal opportunity employer
VantageWhy Work Here?
Great people, great benefits, cutting edge technology, growing organization!
Vantage is a world leader and innovator in the development and leveraging of artificial intelligence and natural language technologies in a broad spectrum of markets and industries. Integrating patented AI and linguistic tools, Vantage offers world-class products and services including award-winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions in several markets, including but not limited to education (both Higher Ed and K-12), government, and healthcare, to name a few.