Manufacturing Production Coordinator, Leader, Medical Products
Competitive Salary [about $72K] – Full Benefits – World Class Corporation
Job Description Summary
Under the direct supervision of the Unit Manger and Product Line Leaders, the Production Coordinator Leader, will direct and manage shift activities for assigned operations to ensure compliance to cost, quality, safety, human resource and regulatory plans and requirements.
Establish and implement programs designed to assure control of processes and products that meet or exceed established standards and specifications. Inform management of quality problems and solutions relative to FDA and ISO compliance.
- Manages shift activities to achieve an overall objective of continuous improvement in productivity, quality, cost, budget compliance and attainment of strategic objectives.
- As required, monitor and coordinate all plant shift operations and communicate issues to product line coordinator in a timely manner.
- Coordinates daily shift operations to ensure timely and efficient completion of established production schedules and established reliability goals. Recommends revisions to production schedules to avoid delays and waste. Effectively communicates with other functions to maximize production and quality and ensures production equipment achieves budgeted production yields. Directs technical resources as available to resolve production problems. Interviews and selects internal and external applicants for hourly positions, coordinates employee training, conducts performance appraisals, provides advice and assistance to employees, and fairly and consistently administers company policies and procedures.
- Directs shift safety program according to established safety policies and regulations, conducts safety audits and communications meetings, participates in accident investigations and makes corrective action recommendations.
- Assists the Product Line Leaders in budget development, quality improvement, cost reduction, schedule compliance, capacity planning, regulatory compliance, goal development and attainment.
- Acts as leader, coach, team builder to the employees directly reporting to him/her. Builds networks and stakeholders in those non-direct reporting employees who support and enhance the continuous improvement of the manufacturing unit.
- Identify, incorporate, and organize the critical elements of manufacturing to serve customer needs and requirements. Plan alternative courses of action based on identifying obstacles or potential problems. Reason with others to gain a common understanding, deal with ambiguity and paradoxical restraints, and establish a plan of action noting major milestones, tasks required and performance expectations and accountabilities.
- Create a learning environment that encourages independent thinking by providing critical information rapidly, building relationships and trust between associates and teams, and establishing team norms and standards.
Shift: 6 pm to 6 am, rotating
Large team: 50 - 60 Associates
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education - Required: Bachelor's degree.
Experience - Preferred: Experience in a manufacturing environment; supervisory experience.
Bill Marek - CEO
Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters www.vprecruiters.com firstname.lastname@example.org Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
Vantage Point Recruiters
Why Work Here?A seasoned, avid, professional recruiter/headhunter. Relentless, experienced pursuit of THE candidate worthy of serious hiring consideration. Search, Assess and Deliver top talent to you, streamlining your hiring process and adding immediate and positive value to your corporation! Vantage Point Recruiters is a highly respected employment, consulting and recruiting search firm, successfully delivering strategic, impact players to corporations nationwide. Our experience, network, software, search engines, databank, contacts, and resources are far-reaching. Combined with our focus and expertise, the result is prime candidates for your review, and successful hire! Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters www.vprecruiters.com email@example.com Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
"Search, Assess and Deliver top talent to our clients, streamlining the hiring process and adding immediate and positive value to their corp