Engineer, Manufacturing, Production
Relocation Offered: YES
Competitive Salary [about $118K] – Full Benefits – World Class Global Corporation
Directs and coordinates Engineering activities concerned with the production of investment castings and processes by providing engineering leadership and services by performing the following duties:
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
· Confers with department Engineers and Manufacturing personnel to establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls, and to obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered.
· Reviews and analyzes production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, operating, production
· Develops and implements operating methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems and improve product quality.
· Consults with Manufacturing personnel relative to modification of machines and equipment in order to improve production and quality of products.
· Directs, supervises, leads and coaches department engineer’s while they are assisting in the manufacturing of products/processes and providing services.
· Prepares performance reviews for direct reports.
Education: This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in work experience.
Skills and Abilities:
· Manufacturing experience, a working knowledge of quality requirements as well as continuous improvement concepts. An ability to interact with people is a must.
· Demonstrated requisite skills and abilities in the following: effective written and oral communications, basic computer operation, basic metrology tools such as calipers, micrometers, gauges as well as CMM or Photo-grametry reports, analytical analysis, problem solving, interpersonal, leadership, mathematics, persuasion, decision making and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret customer blue prints, drawings, electronic part files, general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Experience: This position requires a minimum of five years of related work experience.
CANDIDATE DETAILS: 5+ to 7 years’ experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior/Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
SCREENING QUESTIONS: Do you have engineering leadership experience?/Do you have familiarity with investment casting? Do you have at least 5 years of supporting manufacturing experience?
Bill Marek - CEO