Engineer, Project Cost Manager, Manufacturing
St. Louis, MO
Competitive Salary [about $88K] – Full Benefits – World Class Corporation
· Finance controlling of investment projects and all relevant financial aspects and transactions during the execution in order to guarantee compliance with the relevant standards and guidelines.
· Strict monitoring of financial situation of projects in cooperation with the project management teams and the Shared Service Centers.
· Compliance of all financial transactions with Corporate Standard Accounting (CSA), Corporate Standard Investments (CSI), and Laundry Investment Execution Procedures
· Documentation of financial transactions, ensuring compliance with appropriate processes & procedures & documenting significant financial transactions.
· Compliant approval with purchase orders, invoices, & all other financial transactions related to the project.
· Proper contract management related to valid contracts, required guarantees, monitoring & follow-up of important contract clauses
· Ensure financial reporting
- Will work with a project team (international). Reports into an on site Project Manager who runs this project, CAPEX, Capital Investment, plant overlaying the infrastructure needs of the facility with the growth, innovation and reconfiguration requirements
- Current project is estimated to last approximately 2.5 – 3 years. It is an expansion project that costs roughly $30-45 mil. Further future plans as well.
KILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
B.S. in Engineering – Chemical Engineering Preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing
Strong working knowledge of manufacturing operations, product costing, and systems (SAP preferred)
Ability to identify and initiate process improvements, drive results through others, support cross functional teams, and prioritize and meet commitments.
Customer focused with strong attention to detail and capable of delivering accurate, quality results
5+ to 7 years’ experience
Seniority Level – Associate /Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Good interpersonal skills. Computer savvy. Strong organization skills. Detail oriented.
B.S. in Chemical Engineering preferred, though Mechanical and Electrical are acceptable.
Ability to cost out items. 5+ year’s relevant experience
Bill Marek - CEO
Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters www.vprecruiters.com firstname.lastname@example.org Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.