Electrical Engineer, Automation, Controls, Manufacturing
St. Louis, MO
Relocation Offered: YES
Competitive Salary [about $108K] – Full Benefits – World Class, Global Corporation
- The Electrical Automation Engineer position will utilize technology to improve, optimize and automate packaging and processing operations within the plant, provide leadership in all areas involving electrical engineering, controls, instrumentation & provide troubleshooting expertise & maintenance support to all areas of the facility.
- Electrical Engineering
- Human machine interface (HMI) software programming
- Safety leadership is a fundamental aspect of the role and is part of everyone's responsibility.
- Identify areas of improvement opportunity and execute solutions utilizing automation skills and the latest technology
- Define, design, execute and startup electrical, control & instrumentation projects and/or support capital project installations in these areas.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to members of the plant's electrical and controls team by developing a deep understanding of existing processes, equipment and controls and successfully transferring the knowledge to the team.
- Work closely with operations and maintenance personnel.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
A bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Very strong skills in control and HMI software applications (Rockwell, Wonderware, DeltaV)
Very strong electrical design, construction and instrumentation skills
Apply depth of knowledge to lead and support ongoing electrical installation, safety commitments,
CANDIDATE DETAILS: 5+ to 7 years’ experience/Seniority Level - Associate
Bill Marek - CEO
Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters www.vprecruiters.com email@example.com Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
Vantage Point Recruiters
Why Work Here?A seasoned, avid, professional recruiter/headhunter. Relentless, experienced pursuit of THE candidate worthy of serious hiring consideration. Search, Assess and Deliver top talent to you, streamlining your hiring process and adding immediate and positive value to your corporation! Vantage Point Recruiters is a highly respected employment, consulting and recruiting search firm, successfully delivering strategic, impact players to corporations nationwide. Our experience, network, software, search engines, databank, contacts, and resources are far-reaching. Combined with our focus and expertise, the result is prime candidates for your review, and successful hire! Bill Marek-CEO Vantage Point Recruiters www.vprecruiters.com firstname.lastname@example.org Leading National Recruiter-Specializing in Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction.
"Search, Assess and Deliver top talent to our clients, streamlining the hiring process and adding immediate and positive value to their corp