Email Marketing Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a member of our Interactive Marketing team, the candidate is responsible for working on Vantage’s entire email program including promotional/sales, CRM, trigger, corporate announcements, and content E-mail.
This position will consistently review and make improvements to campaigns with other key members of the marketing team to build out the best customer engagement and experience. Candidate will develop and implement emails, and support advanced online personalization Marketing activities with heavy reliance on Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is a leader in luxury expedition cruise, small ship ocean cruise, river cruise, and land adventure. We have been around since 1983. Since then we’ve brought more than half a million travelers in ultimate luxury to all seven continents on unforgettable small ship expedition cruises.
You are a confident HTML email coder open to learning and working in a dynamic work environment. You understand responsive design and cross-platform compatibility. You are a deadline-oriented, detail-oriented person who is analyze patterns and trouble-shoot when necessary.
- HTML/CSS email development
- SFMC journey and template development
- Email deployment using Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget SFMC platform
- Light programming of dynamic data content within emails
- Build campaigns that are aligned to key customer segment initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Qualified candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) and more than three years of relevant interactive marketing experience
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) experience a huge plus
- Knowledge of email/CRM campaign platforms
- Strong proficiency in digital trends and best practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Experience in travel/hospitality marketing a plus
Vantage Deluxe World Travel
BusinessView all jobs at Vantage Deluxe World Travel