Assistant Project Manager - Commercial Construction General Contractor
Vantage Construction Corporation Ashburn, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well-established commercial general contractor seeks Assistant Project Managers (APMs). This junior level position offers an excellent opportunity for unlimited career growth in a dynamic atmosphere.
Duties include assisting project managers in:
- processing submittals,
- procurement of subcontractors,
- scheduling trades,
- processing change orders and proposed change orders,
- generating requests for information and
- maintenance of tracking logs.
APMs work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to learn and master the complete commercial construction life cycle. With training, attention to detail and a strong work ethic, Vantage APMs have the opportunity to run their own projects from estimating through close-out.
- Knowledge of Procore desired, but not required.
- Strong preference for at least 3 years of previous commercial construction project management experience with a college degree.
- Microsoft Office, Excel and Project specifically are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical, along with attention to detail.
Vantage Construction CorporationWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for career-minded professional
Vantage Construction is a full-service general contractor with extensive experience in all aspects of commercial construction from tenant fit-out projects to complex base buildings in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. We take pride in our approach to general contracting, construction management and design-build services. Great projects start and end with a commitment to teamwork. With this concept we strive to build cost effective commercial construction projects in a timely manner with superior quality.
20130 Lakeview Center PlazaAshburn, VA