The receiver is responsible for all functions and paperwork relating to receiving. He or she will operate forklift in a safe and proper manner.
The receiver will:
• Move goods to bulk warehouse or picking location if needed.
• Move goods from receiving to QA for inspection.
• Load and unload trucks.
• Own reports to supervisor regarding any damage to racks, faulty equipment, or any other safety hazards.
• Perform other duties as allotted by a manager or supervisor.
• Stack empty pallets.
• Make note of any damaged goods or any other discrepancies and reporting
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic math skills
• Ability to read labels and numbers.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds.