Vaniman Manufacturing Co. Murrieta, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
Vaniman is a family-owned company based in Southern California that manufacturers innovative products for many different industries. Our mission is to provide high-quality, affordable products, that are easy to operate and maintain.
We offer the latest in micro-abrasive sandblasters, small dust collectors, dust collection solutions, and air filtration systems proudly made in the USA.
Our products are used in many different industries including; Medical Device Manufacturing, Dental Laboratory & Office, Jewelry, Surface Texturing & Finishing, Aerospace & Automotive, Educational Facilities, Art, and many more.
Vaniman is poised for massive growth and is looking for someone who is self-sufficient and can reliably execute on tasks and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be creative and able to focus on the execution of marketing tasks. This role has room for a lot of growth and is a great opportunity.
What You'll Do Here
- Daily oversight of primary marketing channels: PPC, Social, Display, Website, SEO.
- Develop and manage strategic digital marketing initiatives (i.e. SEO, Display, Paid Social, and other online lead generation) for both B2B and B2C verticals.
- Creation and management of sales and marketing collateral for print and digital use.
- Responsible for managing E-commerce website and growing annual revenue through product page optimization and will update and work with production team as needed.
- Identify new digital lead generation solutions, opportunities and partnerships to enhance and advance existing lead generation processes and initiatives.
- Source, establish and foster key vendor, contractor and vertical partner relationships
- Drive innovation and growth opportunities across all channels to maximize lead volume with optimal lead quality.
- Analyze and report on overall marketing performance for management including KPIs, insights and digital marketing metrics.
- Creation of digital content including blog articles, landing page, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing resources and contacts as needed (distributors, vendors).
- Participate in the planning and execution of key marketing initiatives
- Manage email campaigns and contacts using Hubspot
- Assist with trade show booth development and marketing strategy for live and digital events.
Skills You Will Need Here
- 3-5 Years of Marketing Experience
- 3+ Years of PPC, CPC, CPM, CPL,
- 2+ Years of Google Adwords & Google Analytics
- 3+ Years experience w/CRO tools, SEO, SEM, SMM, Mobile, SMS, Email
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- 2+ Years experience using Wordpress & Woocommerce
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, Mass Communications, Journalism, Finance, Economics or similar required
- Experience with Hubspot or equal marketing email software
Vaniman is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Only candidates residing in Southern California will be considered
- 10% Travel time may be required
- Experience in educational marketing a huge plus
Vaniman Manufacturing Co.Why Work Here?
Excellent opportunity to grown and learn.
25799 Jefferson Ave.Murrieta, CA