Precast Concrete Form Carpenter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VANHOOSECO is looking to hire a Form Carpenter for constructing forms to be used in constructing specialty pre-cast concrete structures. This carpenter will have knowledge of various carpentry and general construction techniques. The role will be responsible for developing and constructing finished forms to be used in precast pours for various specialty structures. Other duties may include aiding the company in other design-build construction projects.
A successful applicant should be hardworking, reliable, a good communicator and have excellent work ethic, with the ability to work with little supervision. It is highly desired that the ideal candidate has completed an apprenticeship in carpentry or form carpentry/construction.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting with structural design, planning, and layout.
- Design and create finished forms to be used in pouring precast concrete structures.
- Knowledge and ability to perform light to moderate concrete work
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and required materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- High School diploma.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of four years' experience carpentry or form carpentry
- Certifications, and/or licenses highly preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Ability to handle a wide range of construction related assignments and tasks
VanhoosecoWhy Work Here?
Great growth potential and cutting edge innovation for the industry.
VANHOOSECO companies offer the technologies and expertise necessary to support our mission of providing affordable, safe, efficient, and long-lasting residential and commercial concrete products for our customers. With decades of experience and thousands of projects successfully completed, VANHOOSECO is an expert in concrete construction. We began our work with stormwater management systems. The success and rapid growth of that product line led to dramatic expansion in nearly every concrete product line. We are your resource for any precast concrete project, supported by VANHOOSECO’s Ready Mix, Pour in Place, Inc., and Mechanical & Millwright companies. Our EnviroCast wall systems offer the latest innovative designs for both underground and above-ground installation for homes, commercial buildings and government facilities.
244 Blair Bend DriveKnoxville, TN