Customer Service Representative- Apply TODAY!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in joining an organization whose core mission is to treat investors fairly and give them the best chance for investment success? Vanguard is a 92-year-old company with more than 30 million investors in 170 different countries. Bring your passion for helping clients and/or your Bachelor's Degree to one of Forbes Magazines "America's Best Employers"
We're hiring right now and offering a $3000 sign-on bonus. We will also provide company-paid training and sponsorship so you can get your FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses!
Don't wait! We are interviewing and hiring right now so APPLY TODAY!
If this sounds good to you, keep reading!
What you will do:
- Assisting investors with their questions about financial products and services
- Answer approximately 30-50 calls per day from clients who need help with their investments
- Use virtual technology to develop relationships and recommend the right funds for investors' needs
What you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of experience
- Learning agility to successfully complete the SIE exam and obtain the FINRA series 7 and 63 licenses
What you will get:
- A competitive compensation package, including robust benefits such as education assistance, purchasing discounts, and your own financial planning expertise for you and your family!
- A generous PTO, Holiday, and Leave of Absence program.
- Access to discounted long-term care, auto, and home insurance savings
FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE: Please text (954) 256-7257 with your name, location, and the best time to contact you about this position.
VanguardWhy Work Here?
At Vanguard, we strive to create an inclusive and equitable work environment that reflects a diverse community of talents.
BusinessView all jobs at Vanguard