Entry Level Sales Representative - Hospitality
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are willing to train the right individual that wants to grow in the wine industry.
Are you an enthusiastic person that wants to work within a close-knit team? Do you strive to embody the core values of an organization you believe in, and display that you are a direct owner of them in public? Do you have an interest in or a passion for fine wine? Would you love to be a part of an organization that meets that passion? If you are interested in outside sales, work with a sense of urgency while holding yourself accountable, and are always curious to learn more, we want to talk to you!
Vanguard Wines is seeking a Sales Representatives to join our team! You would have the flexibility of working remotely and focusing exclusively on your assigned territory, developing new business opportunities, and maintaining existing accounts. Your analytical and listening skills will be put to work identifying the best wines for your customers within our portfolio.
- Monthly commission on sales from assigned account base, plus a supplemental annual salary.
- Average first year average income $45k - $50K, uncapped commission w/ potential to exceed $50k.
- Monthly expense package provided (car and phone allowance).
- 200-300 accounts will be provided
- Some occasional events on weekends
- Opportunity to travel to California, Oregon, Italy, & France.
- 401(k) program with company match.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Team-oriented and supportive culture.
- Opportunity to work in an exciting industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for hospitality professionals or entry-level sales representatives excited to develop fine wine sales experience, techniques, and determination to build the brand for Vanguard Wines! We are a growing organization, and we want you!
Duties and Responsibilities for Sales Representatives Include:
- Maximize revenue opportunity across 75-150 trade accounts.
- Meet and exceed revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Conduct regional consumer/trade events on a weekly basis.
Vanguard Wines is an independently owned importer and distributor of fine wines servicing the Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana markets. Since 1996, Vanguard Wines has offered the highest quality wines to the region’s finest restaurants and retail outlets. We place a premium on customer service by providing the most conscientious, dedicated and knowledgeable staff in the industry. We are confident you will find that our wines, our people and our service are second to none.
Our mission as a wine distribution business is to connect the right wines with the right people. Between our team's knowledge and expertise, and our indisputable passion for wine, we believe in the importance of connecting our partners in a way that adds value to everyone involved.
Our team lives the mission of our company. Through our passion and expertise, we aim to build strong relationships with both producers and retailers, bridging connections with great wines and great people.
Our Core Values:
Our core values reflect how we aim to do business with our partners and how we connect with our team. We are guided by these values in our daily efforts, growing our company culture, and in the way we create bridges to connect the right wine for each person.
- Commit to the team.
- Take ownership.
- Work with urgency.
- Remain curious.
- Live the mission.
Vanguard Wines, LLC
Get fresh Entry Level Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.