Human Resources Coordinator - Hybrid Schedule
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Every day, we set out to change the way the world views waste and how each of us powers our lives. We are committed to reducing on-farm and food-generated greenhouse gas emissions from waste by as much as 95 percent and recycling organic waste into a powerful source of renewable energy and low-carbon fertilizer. We work alongside farms to manage manure, enhance regenerative agriculture practices, improve soil health, protect watersheds, and support herd wellness. Our Farm Powered Strategic Alliance with major food manufacturers and retailers, dairy organizations, and farms provide a path to decarbonization for our partners and a measurable impact in combating climate change
The Human Resources Coordinator will report to the Manager of Human Resources and perform administrative tasks for effective and efficient human resources functions. The HR Coordinator is the employees’ first point of contact for all human resources needs and will support the day-to-day administration of the department while maintaining a welcoming and productive environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains up-to-date human resources files, database, employee handbook, and other documentation as needed and directed by the human resources manager
- Performs daily functions and provides clerical support to the human resources department
- Maintains and ensures the confidentiality of files and records
- Assists with managing requests from departments for position postings, recruiting, etc.
- Coordinates communication of new policies and procedures with staff
- Provides support and assistance in new hire orientation and onboarding activities
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees and applicants
- Conducts frequent audits of HR programs to ensure compliance
- Participates in professional development, recruiting, and networking events
- Assists with the planning and execution of special events
- On-time and consistent attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field required
- 2-3 years of experience in human resources or as an administrative assistant
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in an office setting preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- Employer health care, vision, and wellness benefits.
- Annual incentive Bonus Opportunity in addition to base salary.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Job Type: Full Time
- Phone Expense Reimbursement
Vanguard Renewables is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Vanguard has a vaccine mandate in place for all employees and an Offer of Employment is conditional based on your ability to provide written documentation that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Vanguard Renewables