Human Resources Assistant
Vanguard Group Staffing Newark, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Excellent Human Resources opportunity exists at nationally acclaimed construction company onsite at ongoing project. This is a long-term temporary project. The ideal candidate will have a background/interest in Human Resources and Document Control. Duties include:
· Preparing new hire paperwork; Applications, I-9 forms, federal and state tax forms, confidentiality and payroll forms.
· Responsible for entering and updating employee and 1099 information into database and maintaining confidential personnel records.
· Answering and screening phone calls and directing callers
· Preparing employee timesheets for payroll
· Reviewing new hire documentation and entering information into database
· Preparing documents in Microsoft Word
· Scanning, uploading, and filing documents
· Maintaining inventory and supplies and purchasing
· Creating and editing Excel spreadsheets
· Maintaining and tracking employee records with attention to expiration dates and renewals
· Checking databases and ensuring compliance
Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but not required. Work in a laid-back atmosphere where hard work and dedication is noticed.
Vanguard Group Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Vanguard Group Staffing