OUTSIDE SALES POSITION (B2B) TO INDUSTRY IN CHICAGO, IL
RE: EPA/OSHA COMPLIANCE
TITLE: REGULATORY SPECIALIST
VANGUARD ENVIRONMENTAL, INC.
#1 (Tulsa-based) National Leader in “regulatory compliance management” seeks aggressive, career-minded business-to-business sales professional to penetrate and serve Chicagoland Industry in a consultative, communications style. Tens of thousands of companies must comply annually with 60+ federal EPA, OSHA, and DOT compliance laws/regulations, plus ILLINOIS EPA environmental regulations, all of which carry penalty policies from $57,317 to $99,681 per day for noncompliance.
Candidates must already live in Northwest Suburbs
with proximity to Vanguard’s Regional Hub office in Rolling Meadows.
JOB FOCUS…A 3-PRONGED BUSINESS MODEL
- (1) Close NEW CLIENT SALES on Vanguard’s renowned “Environmental Management System” with primary benefits of Risk Mgt. Against Enforcement Penalties, Defensible Documentation, Turn-Key Compliance, and Flat-Rate Fee Structure (which avoids exorbitant costs associated with “billable hours”);
- (2) Close ADD-ON SALES for compliance gaps identified through Vanguard’s one-of-a-kind “Compliance Gap Analysis” to establish each client’s site-specific “Regulatory Compliance Agenda”;
- (3) Maintain large, existing client base through RENEWAL SALES/CLIENT SERVICE.
- Minimum of 4 years outside sales experience; Excellent oral/written skills;
- Persuasion power to help clients make all-important risk management decisions;
- Computer literacy current with contemporary business standards;
- Professional appearance, highly motivated, and disciplined work ethic;
- Working knowledge of hazardous chemicals desirable;
Training includes development of fluency/expertise on U.S. EPA, OSHA, and DOT laws. Position can lead to a Midwest Regional Sales Mgt. position through outstanding sales performance.
Excellent compensation. Vanguard is a 27-year-old debt free corporation featuring executive salary + commission + performance bonus + car allowance + health/dental benefits + 401K-style retirement plan.
Start and finish each day in office (Rolling Meadows, IL). Hours are: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Engineers apply only if sales qualifications are met. This is a superior B2B, outside sales position.
TO APPLY: Send two items: (1) COVER LETTER expressing interest of how you would be a good fit for the position, and demonstrating written communication skills in plain-English style; and (2) submit your RESUME via ZipRecruiter or directly to the below:
E-mail: Careers @ vanguardenvl.com
U.S. Mail: 4800 W. Quincy, Ste. 101 – Broken Arrow, OK 74012
Ph: (918) 641-5588 (if needed)