Did COVID catch you?
If so, and you've recovered and are ready to get back to work, this job opportunity may be the silver lining you've been looking for!
We are seeking COVID-19 immune individuals to:
- travel to assigned long term care facilities.
- physically enter our client facilities with the mobile equipment (provided by Vanguard Eldercare) for tele-health visits.
- operate the equipment and facilitate patient encounters with our off-site clinicians.
As a Telemedicine Facilitator with Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity to help us safely provide desperately needed mental health services to the population most at risk from the COVID-19 virus. We are looking for individuals who have either recovered from a documented COVID-19 infection or who have been documented as immune. This is an essential condition for the job.
Mileage reimbursement provided according to IRS guidelines and at IRS rates.
- Must be COVID-19 immune. Antibody and COVID-19 testing will be required.
- High School diploma or GED required. Medical certification or degree (such as CNA, LPN, CMA) preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation to travel to assigned long term care facilities.
- Tech saavy. Able to efficiently operate video conferencing services on an iPad or other mobile device.
- Must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.