As a Quality Assurance Registered Nurse with Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide leadership in the planning and execution of the CMS Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) for the practice.
- Plan, organize, develop, manage, and evaluate clinical data and workflow that help satisfy the requirements of the MIPS program.
- Collaborate with clinical leadership to observe and evaluate existing clinical practices and policies.
- Report findings and recommend improvements to clinical practices and policies.
- Produce reports.
- Manage a reference library on quality improvement and directed clinical articles.
Preparation, Training and Experience
- Licensed Registered Nurse in Indiana with an unencumbered license.
- Master's Degree required (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years' RN experience required
- Self-directed with strong critical thinking ability and a positive attitude
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Above average interpersonal and communication skills
- Acute care experience
- Training or experience in utilization review, discharge planning, and case management.
- Promote and maintain quality care through analysis
- Comfort using technology to analyze process and synthesize large amounts of date
- Apply clinical judgement to the Vanguard system of care
- Pass background testing, drug screening, and credentialing process
Some of the Benefits Vanguard Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.