About the Position:
- Limitless income potential due to uncapped productivity bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Relocation assistance
As a Nurse Practitioner at Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity ease the suffering of an aging population afflicted with dementia, Alzheimer's, and other neurocognitive disorders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Experience the autonomy of private practice, but with an assigned caseload, the collaboration of corporate clinical leadership, and the administrative support of our in-house scheduling, coding, and billing departments.
Function as part of a multidisciplinary team which works to actively promote patient safety, functionality, and dignity. Your contributions to our behavioral health-centered patient care will include:
- Travel daily to assigned facilities from your home
- Evaluate and manage psychotropic medications; including pre-authorizations
- Document the need and extent of services for each patient
- Participate in on-call telephone coverage schedule
- Collaborate with our clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social workers with whom you share patients
- Create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities, patients, and their families
In return for your excellent clinical care, some of the benefits Vanguard offers you:
- Industry leading salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays
- Company-paid medical malpractice insurance
- State licensing reimbursement, including DEA
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group
Why Work Here?Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group is the largest provider of psychiatric and neurobehavioral health services to seniors residing in extended care facilities in Indiana and Michigan. Please also see our affiliate company, GuideStar Eldercare, for information about our services in Kentucky and Ohio. Between the two affiliates, we are currently partnered with over 300 facilities in the region. Our consulting team of Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers provide specialized, on-site care to this frail and vulnerable population.
Fast growing company with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.