The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate is highly self-motivated, works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, and easily initiates conversations with prospects. This individual has established contacts within the Long Term Care industry or the ability to penetrate that market immediately with a strong understanding of how to assess needs and cater outreach to each prospect.
This is an outside sales position requiring daily travel throughout the state of Kentucky.
- Identify and generate sales opportunities
- Create target prospect list and cold-call prospects
- Assess needs and cater outreach to each prospect
- Educate and develop prospects
- Profile strategic accounts and identify stakeholders
- Drive attendance for webinars and training
- Manage prospects through sales cycle
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts
- 3+ years of proven success in autonomous field sales, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to corporate growth
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills: Microsoft Office, CRM applications
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.