About the Position: Commencement Bonus, Relocation
As a Clinical Psychologist at Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity ease the suffering of an aging population afflicted with dementia, Alzheimer’s, and other neurocognitive disorders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Enjoy a Monday-Friday work schedule – no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities.
Experience the autonomy of private practice, but with an assigned caseload, the collaboration of corporate clinical leadership, and the administrative support of our in-house scheduling, coding, and billing departments.
Function as part of a multidisciplinary team which works to actively promote patient safety, functionality, and dignity. Your contributions will include:
- Provide initial evaluations, continuing therapy services, and cognitive testing
- Document the need and extent of services for each patient
- Collaborate with our nurse practitioners and licensed clinical social workers with whom you share patients
- Create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities, patients, and their families
- Travel daily to assigned facilities from your home
In return for your excellent clinical care, some of the benefits Vanguard offers you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision
- Paid time off, plus 7 holidays
- Company provided medical malpractice insurance
- State licensing reimbursement
- Proof of state licensure
- PhD or PsyD from an accredited university
- Pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
- Complete credentialing process
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.