About the Position
As a Client Care Coordinator (CCC) with Vanguard Eldercare, you will have the opportunity to grow, manage, and maintain our current client base through autonomous field sales and customer service. The CCC serves as a point of contact between facilities/personnel in the field and the corporate operational management team to expand our services to new clients.
Travel will be required (up to 80%) and compensated as your opportunity is to serve our client facilities in the northwest Indiana counties of Lake, Porter, Newton, Jasper, Starke, and Pulaski as well as the southwest Michigan counties of Berrien, Cass, VanBuren, Kalamazoo, and St. Joseph.
- Primary function of this role is to meet vertical sales goals established within the Heads in Beds (HIB) initiative. Autonomous field sales and building relationships with clients.
- Manages the implementation of VGE services with facility sites.
- Provide education to facility staff regarding the referral process as well as informational materials.
- Support clinician-facility interactions and serve as liaison between the facility and all VGE departments and operations.
- Develop client service improvement strategies in conjunction with VGE regional, clinical, marketing, and operations management/teams. Lead the implementation of such strategies.
- Serve as primary VGE contact with facility staff. Maintain up-to-date records of facility contacts. Perform soft surveys of customer satisfaction. Track and trend client issues to identify patterns that require process improvement.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (required). Bachelor’s degree in Social Science/Social Work (preferred).
- 1-3 years of proven successful field sales experience OR 1-3 years of experience in an administrative role at a long-term care facility.
- Proven ability to work autonomously with little direct supervision.
- Excellent proficiency in customers service and sales. Dynamic individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and resourceful. Excellent time management skills. Ability to multi-task.
- Deadline driven individual with a strong work ethic.
- Able to pass background testing, including motor vehicle record review and drug screening.
- Valid driver’s license and active auto insurance policy
- Must have reliable transportation to convey you to facilities within your assigned region reliably and without reasonable limitation.
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.