About the Position
We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator to work alongside our Regional Director in the Greater Louisville, Kentucky area to grow, manage, and maintain our current client base. The CCC would serve as a point of contact between facilities/personnel in the field and the corporate operational management team to expand our services to new clients. The candidate will travel up to 80% of the time to contracted long-term care facilities to consult with social services and other staff, performing audits
- Manages the implementation of Vanguard Services with Nursing Facility sites.
- Manages issues, concerns, and questions outpatient facilities have, regarding Vanguard Services.
- Assists Clinical Service Directors (NP/BH) with outpatient documentation and in-house audits.
- Assists Regional Directors with marketing presentations as needed.
- Assists Vanguard Operations department as needed.
- Independently & in coordination with Regional Directors, scheduling and Clinical Service Directors, sets up in-service programs for Nursing Facility Clients and develops other facility-appropriate content, as needed.
- Works with Regional Directors and Database Administrators to draft monthly schedules and collect operational data.
- Serves as one of the Central Office Nursing Facility points of contact.
- Works with database administrator to regularly monitor new patient referrals and facility patient caseloads. Works independently, and as needed, with Regional Directors to make schedule changes as may arise, to accommodate significant referral increases/decreases to optimize both outpatient services and clinician productivity.
- Works with outpatient managers, operations officers, and corporate recruiter as needed to suggest recruitment needs vis-à-vis facility redistribution.
- Responsible for updating database administrator and appropriate personnel with nursing home contact information and other operational data, as needed.
- Serves as a point of contact between facilities and clinicians by transferring messages, reports, etc. from facilities to clinicians and vice-versa, as the need arises.
- Independently and as part of the marketing team, strategizes to streamline client communication processes.
- PRN visits to problematic client sites:
- Check-in with facility personnel,
- Take inventory of any facility contact updates,
- Perform soft survey of customer satisfaction,
- Provide education regarding the referral process, if necessary
- Track and trend client issues to determine common issues that require process improvement
- Work with Regional Managers, Clinical Managers, & Operations Managers to come up with client service improvement strategies; lead with implementation of improvement strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science/Social Work preferred
- 2 years minimum experience in social services/medical records in a long term care environment
- Be able to work independently & be extremely detailed oriented.
- Be organized, resourceful, and flexible with work priorities and a strong work ethic.
- Must be available for remote work (from home) some nights & weekends; home internet a must.
- Must have excellent proficiency in customer service
- Must be a dynamic individual: Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal), with matching level of time management skills and exceptional multi-tasking ability.
- Have a strong understanding of MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable and effectively able to communicate with doctors, nurse practitioners, psychologists and clients.
- Enjoy working in an environment where deadlines are important, and work diligently to meet them.