About the Position:
We are actively searching for qualified Full-time Certified Nursing Assistants/Scribes in the Greater Louisville, Kentucky area for our rapidly expanding service to over 300 contracted long-term care facilities. In this role, you will assist the Nurse Practitioner with resident visits, including collecting, organizing, and cataloging data for quality reporting system and other quality improvement efforts. Obtain data, documents, and create individualized care plans. Assist in tracking patient follow up visits and compliance, recording accurately, and entering pertinent clinical information into the resident’s electronic medical record (EMR). You will be working with an aging population in a long-term care environment, including skilled, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. You will function with the Nurse Practitioner on an assigned caseload, but with support and collaboration of our VP of Behavioral Services, VP of Nurse Practitioner Services, and Chief Medical Officer, as well as our in-house scheduling department. You will also form relationships with facility residents, staff, and other Vanguard clinicians to facilitate a high level of care of your patients. In return for your excellent clinical care, Vanguard offers you:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience;
- Excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance;
- Monday-Friday position with no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities;
- Paid time off for vacation and CME/CEU (full-time employees only);
- Stipend for CME/CEU;
- Company provided medical malpractice insurance and State licensing upkeep costs;
- Mileage reimbursed in accordance with federal and state regulations at the then-current state or federal allowable IRS rate
- Monthly videoconference continuing education programs; and
- Referral bonuses.
- Kentucky Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or immediately license eligible.
- Associates Degree (A.S.) from an accredited university.
- Able to pass background testing: including criminal, motor vehicle record review, and drug screening.
- Able to pass credentialing process: including obtaining Medical Malpractice coverage, enrollment in private insurance, Medicare/Medicaid, CMS, and all other Federal/State programs.
- Ability to function autonomously while sufficiently servicing a prescribed daily caseload
- Ability to provide the full-range of clinical care within your professional scope of practice without limitation.
- Ability to punctually keep to your scheduled professional appointments.
- Ability to create and maintain positive therapeutic relationships with patients and their community of interest.
- Ability to create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities and their staff/administration.
- Ability to achieve and maintain proficiency in Vanguard’s EMR and other required technical capabilities.
- Availability for your own transportation to convey you to your assigned sites of practice, reliably and without reasonable limitation.
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.