An experienced Nurse Practitioner (NP) is needed to fill an Associate Clinical Area Manager (ACAM) role for Vanguard Eldercare. We are a regional provider of neurobehavioral services, growing quickly and expanding our services to additional long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living facilities in our already established Indiana market.
Our ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner. Managerial experience is a plus, but not required.
The ACAM, under the guidance of the Clinical Area Manager (CAM), will provide leadership to our field NPs in a defined region, working with them to:
- Create and model an environment of resident-focused care
- Define the standard for quality resident care
- Manage, train, and develop field NPs, including performance appraisals
- Monitor clinical documentation compliance (Corporate, State, and Federal compliance)
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and guidance of NPs
- Maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment
Travel with overnight stays (25-30% of the time) may be required to visit and provide in person coaching to NPs in the field, or open new facilities.
In addition to supervisory responsibilities, the ACAM operates as a field NP, providing care to patients. Clinical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote continual delivery of high-quality care of VGE patients
- Field coverage of facilities as needed, providing direct services to patients
- Facilitate staff and facility education and training
- Other duties as assigned
In return for your excellent clinical care and management, Vanguard offers you:
- Industry leading salary
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K
- Paid time off, plus 7 paid holidays
- Company-paid medical malpractice insurance
- State licensing reimbursement, including DEA
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group
Why Work Here?Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group is the largest provider of psychiatric and neurobehavioral health services to seniors residing in extended care facilities in Indiana and Michigan. Please also see our affiliate company, GuideStar Eldercare, for information about our services in Kentucky and Ohio. Between the two affiliates, we are currently partnered with over 300 facilities in the region. Our consulting team of Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers provide specialized, on-site care to this frail and vulnerable population.
Fast growing company with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.