Our client, an innovative start-up cannabis lab in Adelanto, is seeking an Extraction Lead to join their team!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall see production processing
- Develop the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all required production process
- Prepare the equipment and plant material for extraction
- Operate ethanol extraction machine, rotary evaporator, wipes film distillation, chromatography, and other laboratory equipment
- Ensure consistency and efficiency of product
- Create new and improve the product formulation
- Create of all bath production records and labels in accordance with the State and local standard
- Assist with the weighing, packaging, labeling and documentation of all products
- Establish and document protocol, reports, records and related documentation
- Maintain clean and organized work areas
- Schedule and perform regular maintenance including clean and repair of all lab equipment
- Investigate troubleshoot machine problems to determine root cause of issues and resolve problems when applicable.
- Maintain inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Train staff on SOPs and hazardous emergency situation
- Schedule and oversee lab staff and ensure staff compliance
- Ensuring regulatory compliance, including safety, environmental and document control requirements
- Supports the organization by ensuring operation efficiency by implementing and constantly improve the quality of products and cost reduction strategies.