Duties and Responsibilities
● Provide day-to-day leadership and management.
● Responsible for overseeing the design, construction, and buildout of all production and retail facilities.
● Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
● Work closely with compliance team to establish policies and protocols according to regulatory requirements and will oversee all communication with local and State
regulatory/inspection authorities and will maintain routine evaluation of the site’s processes for compliance with regulations.
● Excellent interpersonal, presentation and public speaking skills, both practiced and impromptu.
● Dedication to building and growing a strong and stable workforce.
● Ability to comfortably and energetically present the company and its products publicly.
● Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent.
● High-level understanding of all business functions including cultivation, processing, supply chain management, and sales.
● Aptitude in sound decision-making and problem-solving in pressure situations.
● Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, policies, processes, and staff.
Requirements and Qualifications
● BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
● Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
● Understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
● Experience of at least 10 years as Chief Operating Officer or VP level operations professional.
● Ability to lead the production facilities through the transition from early stage to mature stage.
● Desire to work in a dynamic start-up, and be effective resolving ambiguities.
● Must be able to transition seamlessly from strategic level vision creation to day-to-day tactical operations.
● Must have sharp focus to end goals.
● Experience building teams from scratch or scaling organizations is a must.
● Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.