Vehicle Repossession Wrecker Driver (Towing and Tow Truck)
Vance Services Private Investigations LLC Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $800 to $1,500 Weekly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Repossession Wrecker Tow Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for repossessing vehicles assigned to us by our clients.
Experienced Vehicle Repossession Agents Needed (Houston)
We are offering an excellent compensation potential for UCC Article 9 Secured Collateral Vehicle Repossession Agents. All prospective employees need a good driving record and work ethic as well as a clean criminal record and prior repo or towing experience.
We offer an excellent health insurance plan, dental plan, a 401K program and an ability to move up with a multi-location company.
- Safely and efficiently operate a self-loading wheelift
- Utilize ClearPlan and ClearData in the process.
- Enter updates into Clearplan.io
- Deliver vehicles to the local auction after they have been through the post-repossession process
- Take photographs, complete condition reports and other post-repossession and compliance tasks
- Previous experience in repossessing and towing vehicles
- Ability to build rapport
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Good computer skills
- Familiarity with RDN, ClearPlan and Microsoft Platforms.
- Good driving record.
Vance Services Private Investigations LLCWhy Work Here?
Growing company located in several Metropolitan Areas within Texas with an opportunity for our employees to grow with us. Great pay.
9012 N Broadway StHouston, TX
AutomotiveView all jobs at Vance Services Private Investigations LLC