JYL Transportation (Subsidiary of Van Pool Transportation), a human service transportation company, is in search of a driver to transport passengers with special needs.Our passengers range in age from birth to over 100, with varying levels of disabilities - physical, emotional, and/or developmental.
$14 per hour with annual raise
Accrued Paid time off
Lump Sum Seniority Bonus
Paid Holidays for full time Employees
50% company contribution towards Company Blue Cross Blue Shield (Available for employees working over 30 hrs)
- at least nineteen (19) years old & 3 years of driving experience;
- Extremely friendly, and sensitive to the needs of children and the elderly;
- Personable, and neat in appearance at all times;
- Able to pass a pre-employment CORI, drug test, TB test, and finger printing.
- Obtain and submit recent proof of physical, with medical clearance to perform job functions; and update proof of physical annually
- Proof of clean driving record, updated annually
Interviews will be held at the Operations Office in Spencer, MA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of age, class, color, disability, ethnicity, faith, gender, national origin, race, or sexual orientation.