Primary responsibility to ensure the proper handling of shipping each customer’s orders to their final destination.
• Process and ship customer orders in a timely manner.
• Maintain and follow all guidelines set by the customer via email or phone call in
preparing the shipment
• Package and properly label each shipment
• Review and maintain customer shipping profiles and update as with new
information as needed
• Review orders for accuracy on quantities and part numbers
• Keep counter clean of incoming orders, box and annotate on the original order
quantity received on original order
• Print and turn in end of day reports to Shipping Manager
• Order supplies as needed, boxes, printer ink, tape, air pouches and peanuts.
• FedEx and UPS software experience preferred but not necessary
• Computer skills a must
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. without assistance
Applicants must have the following:
Must speak English
Attention to detail