Skilled Construction Laborer
The position of Laborer includes completing of assignments on the project or projects assigned by/or as directed by the Team leader, Construction Supervisors or company managers.
This job is a key part of the building of the swimming pool and spa project. Having significant experience in the field of construction, especially experience in the building of swimming pools, is essential.
- Punctuality is very important- we will be depending on you to be on time and ready to work each scheduled workday.
- Have the skills to communicate effectively with members of the crew.
- Operate hand power tools.
- Loading and unloading materials as needed on job site.
- Keep job site clean and safe.
- Perform finishing operations such as plastering and cement work
- Perform PVC piping work.
- Perform rough carpentry work.
- Operate power equipment such as mortar mixers, air compressors, compacting
- equipment, etc.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned by Foreman.
- Be responsible for the safety of himself/herself and fellow workers.
- Be responsible for completing assigned tasks
- Consistently comply with the company safety procedures and rules.
- At least 2 years construction experience desired.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must have a current Florida Driver License in good standing
As we continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced and motivated individuals to join our team in Deerfield Beach, Florida. This is an opportunity to join a stable, well-established and award-winning company with an outstanding reputation of success.