Human Resource Assistant
- Expired: January 27, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Van Horn Automotive, an Employee Owned Company in Plymouth, has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resource Assistant. The Human Resource Assistant is responsible for providing high-quality administrative support and assistance to the Human Resource Department. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your Human Resource skills and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain employee data in ADP
- Assist with new hire onboarding process
- Input new hire data in ADP and update employee information
- Monitor employee compliance requirements
- Process employment verifications
- Process and file personnel documents
- Assist with coordination and planning of corporate training, employee activities and events
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Work, Outlook
- Must be able to work effectively on your own as well as with a team
- Must be organized, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for You:
Van Horn offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), 401(k), paid vacation and holidays, gym membership reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts.
The Van Horn Automotive Group has been empowering people and amazing customers since 1966, and now has over 17 locations throughout Wisconsin and Iowa with over 600 employees.
Van Horn was awarded Top Work Places by Milwaukee Journal Sentinel!
Being employee owned offers a unique benefit that invests in you and your future. As a 30% owner, our employees receive contributions to a qualified retirement plan that is 100% funded by the company.
Van Horn Gives:
As an upstanding member of the business community, we are active participants in local charities, events and activities. Our family values carry over into all we do, and we eagerly engage ourselves in opportunities to use our resources to enhance and aid the lives of others. We provide our employees paid time to volunteer in charitable organizations in our communities.
Van Horn Automotive Group Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Van Horn Automotive Group Inc