Technology Solutions Consultant - Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual is responsible for prospecting new sales opportunities and building relationships with existing customers for the company's products and services in the SMB (Small, Medium Business) space.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This person will:
- Achieve the sale of office technology equipment and offers other VAF solutions/products/services to potential, new, and existing customers.
- Complete cold calls, face-to-face appointments, and proposals each week with potential and existing customers.
- Effectively manage, sell and provide excellent customer service to multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Build and develop customer relationships and develop business opportunities.
- Understand customer's communication, print production, information technology and business needs; develop, present and sell solutions that supports these needs.
- Determine customer pain points as it relates to management of their technology, equipment, and services.
- Develop a defined minimum of new mid-size and small business accounts each month.
- Maintain knowledge of products and service options that a customer could utilize, and the benefits and challenges of each, to best generate product and service solutions
- Establish relationships with VAF team members to collaborate, cross-sell, and optimize the customers' experience by meeting VAF time and requirement service delivery needs.
- Apply interviewing techniques to gather customer requirements to propose the best product and service solution.
- Utilize networking, phone calls, referrals, and emails to develop new relationships and generate appointments.
- Author and deliver comprehensive, professional, visually appealing proposals with strong value proposition.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities designed to exceed assigned quota.
- Capture and track efforts and customer data within the designated Client Relationship Management tool(s).
- Participate in training and on-going certification opportunities.
- Support VAF Operations through internal business requirements, installation process, and customer training.
- Other duties as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- 1-2 years' business-to-business sales experience
- Possesses a true "hunter" mentality, organized, highly self-motivated
- Advanced skills in human interaction from presentation through facilitation and negotiation
- Knowledge of copiers/printers, competitive offerings, product portfolio, industry trends and use appropriate language to communicate to various levels of technically competent customers and coworkers
- Ability to manage time, balancing meetings, administrative duties, and corporate duties
- Ability to enthusiastically persevere
- Able to be a competitor and a positive team member at the same time
- Excels in optimizing opportunities during change
- Acquires information as a self-directed learner
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience selling solutions to commercial customers
- Experience in forecasting, creating business plans, prospecting and managing vendor field relationships
- Demonstrated achievement of targeted sales results and customer satisfaction
- A valid drivers' license
- The work environment is that of an office position with minimal to high noise levels.
- This position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others on a daily basis.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires the use of all general office equipment.
- Requires <50% local travel.
Van Ausdall and Farrar
AddressFort Wayne, IN
TechnologyView all jobs at Van Ausdall and Farrar