- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Build and maintain customer relations for your assigned accounts
- Work with VP of Sales to identify and develop new sales/customer opportunities
- Support customers on testing and VR repair of pressure relief valves as well repair or upgrades on control valves, gate, globe, check and actuator repairs
- Communicate an advanced/expert level of understanding of our products and services to our existing and potential new accounts.
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Strong communication connection skills. Persistence in overcoming skepticism, indifference and objections from potential customers.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- 5+ years of marketing experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Able to travel 50% of the time.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Valve Sales Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Valve Sales Inc