Client Services Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Client Services Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for administratively helping clients and handling their accounts with us and resolving technical issues.
- Handle client inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the clients accounts, including creating client reports
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues and concerns
- Document and update client records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of clients
- Keeping Client database up to date
- Answering phones
- Keeping a calendar for the advisors in the office
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
ValueWealth Services, LLC
This is a Registered Investment Advisory firm.
BusinessView all jobs at ValueWealth Services, LLC