Manufacturing Hose Assembler
- Posted: over a month ago
Value Added Distributors, LLC is looking for a driven, hardworking, and enthusiastic Manufacturing Hose Assembler to join our team at our Dyersville, IA location. This position is responsible for the assembly of hydraulic hoses and assorted production kits, such as filer assemblies, energy chains, belt making, and other assembly kits. Hurry and apply now to work at this family-oriented company!
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, Day Shift (40 hours per week)
Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer matching, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Funeral Leave Pay, Life Security, and more.
For 25 years, Value Added Distributors and our family of companies has been a leading provider of hydraulic components in the industrial marketplace. Headquartered in Wisconsin, we take pride in our midwestern work ethic and our team of employees, providing outstanding products and unparalleled service to our valued customers. Operating in eight states with eighteen locations throughout the mid-western, southern, and eastern United States, we utilize state of the art equipment and employ the newest techniques allowing us to offer advancement opportunities in a continually growing OEM landscape.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Hose Assembler:
- Assemble assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines.
- Monitor quality processes.
- Complete and submit inspection paperwork.
- Safely operate hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Hose Assembler:
- Requires ability to safely lift up to 30 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous forklift experience is desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Must possess the ability to apply basic math skills.
- Must be able to use and read tape measures and digital calipers.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
Dyersville Facility Street Address: 1625 15th Avenue SE Dyersville, IA 52040
Value Added Distributors website: https://vadtek.com/
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Value Added Distributors, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Value Added Distributors, LLC