Marketing Coordinator Position Available
- Posted: October 11, 2021
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
The core mission of ValuTeachers is to help educators and school employees retire with financial dignity.
We are an industry leader in a niche market, and we are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing critical market information and identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns and social media functions with Executive Team
- Help create and drive marketing campaigns to reach company goals
- Work with field Associates as a liaison at the ValuTeachers National Marketing Office daily. Assist clients with account and policy information
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Conduct training sessions via WebEx, home office visits, or in-field travel. Become proficient in both large and small group presentations
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Life and Health Licensed must be obtained within your first 90 days.
- Must be able to work 3-5 weekends per year.
- 25% travel required.
- Biweekly pay
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Federal Holidays
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Established by a former educator, ValuTeachers is a team of Retirement Specialists who aim to help school employees retire with financial dignity. ValuTeachers was founded on the principle that "Education is not preparation for life; Education is life itself" (John Dewey). Our Retirement Specialists service school systems nationally with 403(b)/IRA/457 plans.
ValuTeachers started as a different kind of retirement company. The founder and President worked as a school teacher and a college professor, teaching our future leaders. After leaving education, they discovered teachers and school employees were taking home less than $2,000 per month from their state pension plan, after thirty years of service. They were outraged that teachers and education professionals were left with so little after working so hard. This visionary set out to build a company that would educate every school employee on planning for their retirement-recognizing that teachers and school employees professionally are undervalued.
AddressPonte Vedra, FL
BusinessView all jobs at ValuTeachers
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?