- Posted: over a month ago
Valtim Marketing Solutions is looking for a System Administrator to join our Information Systems team in Forest, Virginia.
Valtim Marketing Solutions is a full-service marketing solutions company specializing in multi-channel direct marketing. We are hiring a System Administrator who will report to the Director of Information Services. The System Administrator will work closely with our IT/IS department and will ensure delivery of excellent service through accurate processing of orders, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries. A successful candidate will be responsible for keeping all of Valtim’s end users as productive as possible. This role will evolve to include maintenance on servers, automation tasks and work in the cloud using up-to-date technologies.
- Seeking a well-spoken, quick-thinking professional who is passionate about Information Systems and who also has the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communication skills with the ability to prioritize tasks while working on several projects
- Extremely detail oriented to ensure accuracy and compliance.
Pay is based on applicable experience.
Standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM with overtime as needed.
- Providing assistance to employees on current systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows 7 and 10, Office 365, etc.
- Setup tasks for new employees, i.e. user and email setup, logins, printer setup, telephone setup etc.
- Analyzing and solving incidents, such as network failure, printer failure, and application issues.
- Maintaining and managing workstations
- Maintaining and managing servers, local network infrastructure and local telephone network
- Recurring maintenance tasks on applications and services such as AD, Hyper-V, O365, AZURE, etc.
- Document processes
REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10 and various office version.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 – 2016, Hyper-V.
- Experience with SQL and MySQL.
- Experience with Linux is a must.
- Experience with Azure or O365 is a plus.
- Experience with VOIP or Call Center applications a plus
- Basic knowledge of network (switches, Routers, and Firewalls) and protocols.
- Basic Knowledge of Server and Storage Hardware.
- Basic Knowledge of web applications a plus (IIS, PHP, etc)
Valtim Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k matching, paid holidays and paid time off for vacation and sick.
For more information about the company, please visit: www.valtim.com
Equal Opportunity: Valtim is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Valtim is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and state disability laws. In addition to federal law requirements, Valtim complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?