If you are looking for Job/Job change. Please find below the job Description:
Role: Human Resources
Compensation: Excellent salary + Benefits
• Provides leaders and employees with coaching, consultation, and guidance on the effective management of people, structure, resourcing, and relationships.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with universities and technical schools as a source for qualified candidates for internships, apprentice and regular positions.
• Salary planning & administration.
• Partner with HR Director and business unit leaders to develop strategic workforce plans.
• Acts as an advisor and provides technical expertise and analytical support to the Human Resources team in relation to employee benefits administration, compensation administration, and HRIS system maintenance.
• Inputs and maintains employee data in the HRIS system such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for reporting.
• 4-year degree, focus in Human Resources a plus, master’s degree a plus
• 3 to 5 years aerospace or complex manufacturing experience with progressive levels of responsibility in Human Resource Management.
• Experience with apprentice programs a plus, managing and / or creation of
• Knowledge of HR laws, policies and procedures with a basic understanding of legal compliance requirements
Looking forward to hearing from you
Rachana Shankaregowda | Senior Recruiter
Office (561) 922-6715 x1101
Text (561) 299-0074