Valor Christian College, The School of the Spirit, with a campus in Central Ohio, at World Harvest Church has exciting opportunities for committed, diligent Christians that desire to use their gifts and talents to impact the world. Valor Christian College was founded by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times bestselling author, Pastor Rod Parsley. This ministry, with its world-wide platform, is affecting every strata of society spiritually, educationally, economically and culturally through various students who leave prepared for real-life ministry and application of the anointing of God on their lives.
- Oversee the financial aid program for Valor Christian College; plan, organize and supervise the Financial Aid department to administer federal state, veterans, and institutional financial aid funds and services.
- Oversee Title IV refunds, repayments and reconciliation process; perform standard financial aid duties such as needs analysis, reporting, verification, loan processing and satisfactory academic progress monitoring.
- Develop, implement and revise policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state laws, regulations and college policies related to financial aid and scholarships.
- Supervise personnel in accordance with college policies and applicable laws.
- Counsel and advise students and parents regarding financial needs and problems, recommend financial aid opportunities, academic progress, eligibility and procedures.
- Maintain research and submit information regarding budget as needed.
- Oversee the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and Return of Title IV Funds processes.
- Work with the Business Manager/CFO to ensure accurate and timely exchange of information and awards between school information systems.
- Administer appeals process related to SAP and Special Circumstances. Establish appeals committee and appeal guidelines; train appeals committee and ensure they follow procedural and regulatory requirements; notify students of appeal outcomes and counsel students on available options.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between respective college departments as they relate to the Financial Aid Office’s role in creating a positive educational experience for students.
- Lead staff meetings, share information as appropriate, promote the development of ideas for improved service and efficiency, and encourage teamwork. Integrate efforts to maximize Financial Aid’s role in recruiting and retention.
- Approve payroll work authorizations for all department staff. Recommend individuals for hire to Dean of Student Services and Human Resources; maintain current knowledge of college financial aid policies, procedures, and programs.
- Attend trainings/conferences as necessary to keep knowledge current.
- Master’s degree; 4 years of financial aid experience; previous supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and four years related experience; or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- Certificate of Completion of Fundamentals of Title IV Administration Required and a broad knowledge of federal financial aid programs and record keeping requirements.
- Knowledge of higher education processes, supervisory and personnel practices, communication techniques and computer software.
- General knowledge of accounting practices, data processing and computer applications.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing and to work independently to meet deadlines.
To be considered for this position, please download World Harvest Church Application (PDF) from our official website at rodparsley.com and you may fax or email your completed application along with your resume and a letter of introduction. In your letter of introduction, please express your interest in the desired position, present your salary expectations, and highlight your qualifications.
Valor Christian College at World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits plan. Valor Christian College at World Harvest Church is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches. World Harvest Church does discriminate on the basis of religion.
Valor Christian CollegeValor Christian College is a biblically based community of higher learning called to educate and equip Christian leaders in academic excellence, moral integrity, spiritual intensity and physical purity, to be agents of change and models of character and to serve Christ professionally in the advancement of His kingdom.
Canal Winchester, OH