The editorial team at Screen Rant is looking for a Entertainment Tech Writers who can offer editorialized articles on news, hot topics, major events, etc. on everything from the latest and best smart phones and Apple Arcade, to innovation on the best gaming laptops and headsets, to what readers should now about setting up a home theater. Screen Rant's tech writers will be responsible for researching tech related trends, breaking news, rumors, and anything readers are searching in these areas that make for worthwhile news and short-length features - always with an angle. What do gamers and moviegoers search for in these verticals? We're going to produce that.
- Write 1-2 Feature articles (500-800 words) per day
- Generate and pitch new ideas/topics
- Stay up to date on the latest entertainment tech news and trends
- Cover Letter
- 2-3 articles you've written that you feel would be suitable for Screen Rant new pieces
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Broad working knowledge of automobile culture
- Available at peak hours and strategic posting times strongly preferred; weekend availability a plus
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered. If you are committed to generating articles with high audience engagement, apply now! We look forward to collaborating with positive and inspired candidates, always.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com